Saturday, June 30, 2018

Hard to capture

Ever notice how hard spontaneity is to capture? Anyone who has ever tried to take a candid photo of someone else can tell you about this. There is something so difficult about capturing the human condition the way it actually is.

That's why I wanted to post the recording below. It's of a jam session that I recently had with my friend Chris and my girlfriend. The three of us were trying to add lyrics to a melody that my girlfriend and I had already created. Although the end result, the song, really isn't that impressive, the recording definitely captures something unguarded and real, something spontaneous and true. Enjoy.

Jam session 06/18


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I smiled from ear to ear the whole time. This was perfect. You were great. Truly.

-gq