Thursday, June 10, 2021

Allergies

My throat is itching. My nose is itching. I have a tingly feeling in my nose like I have to sneeze. I try to scrunch up my nose to try and not sneeze. Whoops. Can't do it. I sneeze. When I sneeze, I am able to tell that it isn't going to be just one sneeze. My nose is tingling again and it feels as if dust has flown up in there and needs to come out. Achoo! Another sneeze. My scalp starts itching. I'm sneezing, my scalp is itching, I'm hot and I feel like I could rub my eyes forever, just to make the itching stop. I wish that I could wash my face, but I can't. I'm at a basketball court, and there's nothing around me but trees and pollen and flowers and sunlight. Achoo!  Every time I sneeze, it makes and my nose and the pallet of my throat tingle even more. If I were to blow my nose right now, clear liquid would come out. Blowing my nose wouldn't help anyway. Often when I blow my nose during an allergy attack, it only makes things worse. It's almost like you get everything out, only to make room for the new particles. Might as well not blow your nose—just stick with the devil you know. Achoo! My face is hot. I try and just shoot the basketball, but I'm rocked by a huge sneeze. This feels tiring to my body. 

No comments: